- me: what are taxes and how do I pay them?
- school system: worry not
- school system: mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell
1. What’s your favourite album?
Currently, Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
2. A song lyric that you love:
Are you searching for purpose?
Then write something, yeah it might be worthless
Then paint something then, it might be wordless
Pointless curses, nonsense verses
You’ll see purpose start to surface
3. The last book you read:
Is Shakespeare a book?? Taming of the Shrew? Or my chemistry textbook.
4. A specific article of clothing that you feel really good wearing:
This lacy, rose patterned shirt that I’ve managed to fit into after losing my freshman 15 weight.
5. Something from your childhood you wish you could relive:
Eating with absolutely no guilt.
6. Tell me a story about something cool/enjoyable you’ve done recently:
I’ve recently taken up swing dance, which is really problematic for a self-conscious shit like me. I didn’t like dancing with other people, especially when I was sweating a river down my back. However, I’ve gotten loads better since my first lesson, and I’m really enjoying myself and might even ask someone to dance instead of waiting to be asked ;)
7. What’s something you’re excited for?
A research position in a chemistry lab in which I’ll get to write a paper and possibly get it published in a science journal. Holy fucking shit, I want to be published really bad.
8. If you could have any pet (allergies, cost, and personal safety aside), what kind of animal would it be and what would you name it?
MICRO PIG OR A TARDIGRADE AKA MOSS PIGLET
9. Have you ever had an inappropriate crush?
Fleeting crushes. I don’t stay attached very long.
10. What’s one thing you do to take care of yourself?
11. What’s one thing you’re thankful for?
Tagged by somebrain, a really long time ago. I tag anyone who wants to do it. This was fun :)
Interviewer: “so where do you see yourself in five years?”
Me: “I’m shaking hands with Dumbledore I’ve won the house cup”